The Capital Hotels and Apartments Launch competition in conjunction with EFC
- The competition is open to all followers The Capital Hotels and Apartments and EFC including (hereinafter referred to as “The Organisers”).
- The competition opens on 17 October 2022 and closes at midnight on 27th October and winners will be contacted by email and announced on 28th October 2022.
- Entrants are required to be followers/fans of The Capital Hotels and Apartments and EFC Instagram and Facebook pages.
- To enter simply answer the question How many Capital hotels are there in South Africa and what year was EFC’s first event? Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The entrants stand the chance of winning:
Two night’s stay at The Capital On The Park and VIP EFC experience including and breakfast for two people sharing and return transfers from the hotel to EFC institute for EFC 99 on 3 November 2022.
- The competition sponsors will contact the winner via email or by telephone if available. Should the winner not respond within 24 (twenty-four) hours after the announcement has been made, they will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn and announced.
- The Organisers accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or any late, lost, or corrupted entries. THE CAPITAL and their agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any consequences of user error.
- Winners will be determined by a random draw by EFC
- The prize is not transferable and excludes transport costs to and from The Capital On The Park.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. THE CAPITAL and EFC will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prizes awarded.
- Winners will use the prizes at their own risk. THE CAPITAL and EFC will not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death that is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize.
- THE CAPITAL and EFC reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances out of their control should arise.
- THE CAPITAL and EFC reserve the right to photograph and publish the winners’ names in any printed media or any other relevant media upon the winners being consulted and agree to the above.
- Should any of the winners be found not to have complied with these rules, he/she may be automatically disqualified.
- Any expense/s which may result from the possession of and/or use of the prize/s is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Entry into the competition implies acceptance of the above.